Optimising operational costs
Dependability and low maintenance requirements characterise Sauer compressors. But even in a Sauer compressor parts will need replacing at some stage. To ensure your Sauer compressor continues to work properly and perform to the full, simply order our Genuine Spare Parts.
Genuine Spare Parts – always state of the art:
The use of genuine Sauer spare parts opens the door to all the advantages of Sauer Service.
- Guaranteed lifetime for all spare parts
- Highest quality
- Maintenance kids available
- No general overhaul needed
- All spare parts ex stock
- Guaranteed availability for 25+ years
- Free technical support and bulletins from Sauer Service
- 100% quality controls – all parts packed and marked individually
- Delivered with the Sauer Certificate of Conformity and Authenticity
Sauer Easy Care – your money-saving maintenance package
In times of tight budgets our proven Sauer Easy Care preventive maintenance concept helps to keep your fleet’s running costs under control and can even lower them in the longer term. At the same time, Easy Care significantly increases compressor availability. For preventive maintenance after 1,000, 2,000, 3,000 or 4,000 hours we offer you all-inclusive Sauer Easy Care maintenance kits based on our decades of experience of what shipping customers need. Save up as much as 25% over ordering parts individually and easily calculate the necessary inspections and maintenance costs years in advance.
Sauer Easy Care saves time on board ship and in your office. As each maintenance kit has just one reference number, you don’t need to waste time searching for the right part and there is no risk of ordering the wrong parts. The maintenance parts you need will only be delivered when needed so there is no risk of installing parts that have been in stock too long. Moreover, in the event of continuous operation, Sauer guarantees the service life of all parts in Sauer Easy Care kits, e.g. up to 4,000 hours for the stage valves of air-cooled compressors – and no maintenance work is required on the power unit.
How you benefit:
- Maximum compressor availability
- Less downtime through routine maintenance intervals
- Lower purchase and logistics overheads
- Convincingly effective since 2009 – hundreds of satisfied chiefs and superintendents
- Competitive and reliable operating costs per running hour