Girodin-Sauer, reliable partner of the world's navies
Girodin-Sauer and the Navy are linked by a history of more than 70 years. Girodin compressors have been an integral part of the French Navy since 1948 and since then have impressed with reliability and excellent performance. They are used in a wide range of vessels, including:
- Submarines, whether conventional or nuclear, such as the Arethuse, Agosta, Scorpene, Redoutable and Triumphant classes
- The aircraft carriers Clémenceau, Foch and Charles de Gaulle
- All types of frigates and corvettes (FAA, FASM, FLF, F2000, ...)
- CIRCE and tripartite minehunters
- A large number of supply and support ships for naval forces
Girodin-Sauer is also active in the export business and is part of various classes of ships from world leading suppliers. With a wealth of experience, high-performance products specially designed to meet the high demands of the navies and technical know-how that has been serving the navies for more than 70 years, Girodin-Sauer is the stable and reliable partner that navies value.
In 1989 Girodin-Sauer became part of the world's leading manufacturer of high-pressure compressors for the navy: the German family company Sauer Compressors. Since then, Girodin-Sauer has been able to offer a complete range of compressors which meet the highest customer requirements.
- Compact design to suit the limited space available
- Lightweight yet extremely reliable
- Lowest noise and vibration
- Long maintenance intervals
- Easy to service