With their unique swash-plate design our Girodin range of compressors stands for highest precision and craftsmanship. Exclusively built in France by Girodin-Sauer SAS, they are unrivalled in performance, size and accessibility, making them the first choice for demanding applications in the naval sector.
Girodin-Sauer, reliable partner of the world's navies
Girodin-Sauer and the Navy are linked by a history of more than 70 years. Girodin compressors have been an integral part of the French Navy since 1948 and since then have impressed with reliability and excellent performance. They are used in a wide range of vessels, including:
- Submarines, whether conventional or nuclear, such as the Arethuse, Agosta, Scorpene, Redoutable and Triumphant classes
- The aircraft carriers Clémenceau, Foch and Charles de Gaulle
- All types of frigates and corvettes (FAA, FASM, FLF, F2000, ...)
- CIRCE and tripartite minehunters
- A large number of supply and support ships for naval forces