Compact, robust, inexpensive to install
Mistral 2-stage air-cooled starting-air compressors up to 80 m³/h
Our Mistral 2-stage air-cooled starting-air compressors are renowned for their robust dependability, even in the most challenging ambient conditions – temperatures of up to 60° C. are no problem. The low installation and maintenance costs of Mistral compressors add to their appeal in everyday shipping applications.
- Long maintenance intervals thanks to high-performance valves & friction-free operation
- 2-cylinder compression: V-shaped with plunger piston
- Fan wheel directly installed on crankshaft
- Low re-cooling temperatures thanks to adequately dimensioned intermediate and after-coolers and generous cylinder cooling
- Reliable and fail-safe splash lubrication
- Attached final separator after 1st and 2nd stage with automatic drainage and flexible mounting included as standard
- High-performance 3-phase A.C. motors; optional: diesel motor drive
- Safety valve and pressure gauge monitoring for all stages; optional monitoring of lubrication oil circuit and compressed air outlet temperature
- Safe, low-maintenance operation thanks to integrated flexible coupling
Performance data with 5 % tolerance, referred to 20 °C and an air pressure of 1,013 mbar. Charging Capacity according to ship building regulations. Performance data on final pressure deviating from 30 barg upon request. Weights and dimensions for standard units with three-phase A. C. motor, IP 54, and flexible mounting. H 25 is also available with 30 and 63 l vessel.
- Diesel-driven for black start and emergencies
- Manual or electric start
- Available as Mistral WP15L, WP22L, WP45L and WP65L