When the heat is on, Sauer shines.
The metal industry uses our medium- and high-pressure compressors in a wide variety of applications encompassing the entire range of processes for producing and using metals, metalloids and non-metals. However harsh the ambient conditions, Sauer compressors are renowned for their reliability, efficiency and long service lives – and indispensable in many fields of metallurgy.
How you benefit:
- State-of-the-art compressors, control systems, compressed-air treatment systems and accessories
- Optimum service and support from the initial enquiry through the compressor’s entire service life
- 100% compressor check at final pressure, including 3.1 Inspection Certificate
- Long operating life with guaranteed availability of replacement parts (25+ years)
- Robust designs to withstand even the most extreme conditions, e.g. 55°C. ambient temperature, and permanent operation (S1 – 24/7)
- Downtimes minimised to ensure high availability
- Turnkey solutions to meet customers’ specifications
- Customer-specific documentation, calculations and service concepts