2-stage air-cooled starting-air compressors up to 80 m³/h
Our Mistral 2-stage air-cooled starting-air compressors are renowned for their robust dependability, even in the most challenging ambient conditions – temperatures of up to 60° C. are no problem. The low installation and maintenance costs of Mistral compressors add to their appeal in everyday shipping applications.
- Long maintenance intervals thanks to high-performance valves & friction-free operation
- 2-cylinder compression: V-shaped with plunger piston
- Fan wheel directly installed on crankshaft
- Low re-cooling temperatures thanks to adequately dimensioned intermediate and after-coolers and generous cylinder cooling
- Reliable and fail-safe splash lubrication
- Attached final separator after 1st and 2nd stage with automatic drainage and flexible mounting included as standard
- High-performance 3-phase A.C. motors; optional: diesel motor drive
- Safety valve and pressure gauge monitoring for all stages; optional monitoring of lubrication oil circuit and compressed air outlet temperature
- Safe, low-maintenance operation thanks to integrated flexible coupling
|Type||Final pressure barg||Stages||Cylinder||Speed rpm||Charging capacity m³/h||Power consumption kW||Heat dissipation kJ/sec||Weight kg||Length mm||Width mm||Height mm|
Performance data with 5 % tolerance, referred to 20 °C and an air pressure of 1,013 mbar. Charging capacity according to ship building regulations. Performance data on final pressure deviating from 30 barg upon request. Weights and dimensions for standard units with three-phase AC motor, IP54, and flexible mounting.
- Diesel-driven for black start and emergencies
- Manual or electric start
- Available as Mistral WP15L, WP22L, WP45L and WP65L
H25 Hand air compressors
Hand compressors are ideal as emergency compressors and have proven their worth on board commercial and military ships. With our two-stage, two-cylinder hand air compressor H25, you thus ideally support the safety concept of your ship.
Final pressure: 30 barg
Speed: 50 double-strokes/min.
Charging capacity: 1.8 m³/h
The H25 with hand lever is also available incl. 30 or 63l pressure vessel.