In the naval sector, Sauer is an established name as it is the world market leader for highpressure compressors. However, the company’s compressors impress not only on water but also on land. They are used in a variety of defence contexts, for example at naval ports and air-force bases as well as by ground troops. Highly flexible, Sauer compressors are available with a range of design options, whether you are simply looking for a particular colour scheme or require certification in accordance with military standards.
Our customers benefit from the following advantages:
- The very latest compressors, control systems, compressed-air treatment systems and accessories
- Optimum customer services starting with the initial enquiry and extending over the entire life of the product
- 100% compressor check at final pressure including 3.1 approval certificate
- Long operating life with guaranteed availability of replacement parts (minimum 25 years)
- Turn-key solutions produced in accordance with customers’ specifications
- NATO-codified compressors and replacement parts
- Compact design and extremely straightforward operation
What are Sauer Compressors used for?
- Naval ports – service air, e. g. for submarines
- Air-force bases – automatic operation systems e. g. weapon systems for F15, F16, CASA C-295, Hercules, MiG 29
- Ground troops – nitrogen service for rocket control
Who are Sauer Compressors’ customers?
- Air forces
- Ground troops
Which Sauer product ranges are used?
Product ranges: PASSAT, HURRICANE, 5000, 6000
Variants: Basic, BasBooster, ComSilent, ComBooster
Volumetric flow: 30–2000 m³/hr
Pressure range: 16–400 bar (g)
Medium: Air, nitrogen