The aviation industry is under considerable pressure to keep costs down yet at the same time is faced with ever-increasing safety demands. Thankfully, the use of Sauer’s medium and high-pressure compressors can help in both these areas. The costs of running aircraft fleets can be minimised by using nitrogen to inflate aircraft tyres, whilst the compressors’ long maintenance intervals (MTBF) enhance this effect. The option of combining a variety of different drive systems as well as the units’ compact design have a further positive effect, allowing the compressors to be moved around and used on airport aprons.
Our customers benefit from the following advantages:
- The very latest compressors, control systems, compressed-air treatment systems and accessories
- Optimum customer services starting with the initial enquiry and extending over the entire life of the product
- 100% compressor check at final pressure including 3.1 inspection certificate
- Long operating life with guaranteed availability of replacement parts (minimum 25 years)
- Robust designs to withstand even the most extreme conditions (55°C ambient temperature)
- Great reliability, even during intermittent operation
- Compact design and extremely easy to use
What are Sauer Compressors used for?
- Inflating aircraft tyres using nitrogen
- Starting turbines
- Supplying aircraft systems
Who are Sauer Compressors’ customers?
- Airport operators
- Air-force bases
- Engineering offices
Which Sauer product ranges are used?
Product ranges: PASSAT, HURRICANE
Variants: Basic, BasBooster, ComSilent, ComBooster
Volumetric flow: 80–120 m³/hr
Pressure range: 40–350 bar (g)
Medium: Air, nitrogen