3-stage air-cooled from 70 to 360 m³/h and up to 40 bar such as the famous WP271L. These compressors are best suited for bigger ships with high manoeuvring activity and where low operating cost is the predominant selection criteria.
- Lowest compression temperatures due to division of the pressure ratio into 3 stages.
- Better air quality due to mounted separator after each stage.
- Reduced installation costs for the yard up to 7.500 USD per ship.
- Reduced maintenance costs for the shipowner.
- Standard warranty period of 24 months.
- Suitable for standard mineral oil SAE 30.
- Operation of compressors independent from central CW system.
- High reliability due to missing cooling water system.